I'll organize the pictures and explain our trip tomorrow night. In the meantime, you can make up your own stories about what is happening in each picture.
In the last two weeks our family has driven from California to Oregon to Washington to Oregon to Idaho to Utah to Idaho to Nevada to California. We logged a lot of miles on our van, but gathered a lot of memories in the meantime.

3 comments:
hey! Looks like you guys had a blast! I got your email but I was up in Canada for a week and a half and didn't get back in time! Hope you guys are doing well!
Cameron is getting so big. I almost didn't recognize him in the pic at the lighthouse. I SO wish we could have joined you in Oregon...hopefully next time. It was great to see you in Utah though.
Hey there! Remember us?? It's the Garrison's, from our short time in Dublin! Well, found your blog from Lisa Long's and it's way cute! Such a cute family. Feel free to check ours out (benandcamille.blogspot.com) and all that we've been doing here in lovely Africa. We only have a few more months left and then we'll be back!
Post a Comment