Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School!

Parker is a Kindy!
Cameron is a 2nd Grader!
Brothers gotta hug!
Parker scootered the 1.7 miles to school in 21 minutes. That's great time!Hanging out on the play yard before school starts.
Looking nervous. Before we left for school Park asked for a vitamin, and, as he laughed, said, "'Cause I think I'm gonna throw up!" He was so excited and nervous to go to school. How cute.

Who's a second grader? Raise your hand.

After we got home from dropping the boys off, Jace said, "Oh!" and ran down the hallway. He came right back and asked, "airs Garker?" (Where's Parker?). When I said he was at school, Jace asked, "Why?" He misses his buddy already. But, moments later, he was already finding ways to fill his time, as pictured above.

3 comments:

Turners said...

Cute Shoes, guys!! Don't worry, Parker, I usually want to throw up on the first day too.

Kathy said...

so cute!

Blauers said...

May I say one thing about Jace's picture "match maker, match maker, make me a match!" hahaha Cute, I can't believe how big your boys are. I just told Jake "wow, Cam in 2nd grade, I remember being in 2nd grade!" Crazy!