ANOTHER BOY!
I was actually very excited when I heard because it felt so right (I have been praying to feel good about finding out we were having a fourth boy, since it was the more likely scenario). At least I don't have to store girl's clothes. At least I don't have to squish 3 boys in one room to give a little girl privacy in her own room. At least I won't spend a lot of money buying pink clothes. And prom dresses. And wedding dresses. Yet. Maybe we'll give it another shot. At least, that's what the doctor said we'd have to do to get a girl. At the end of the appointment, he asked if we had any questions. I said, "Yeah. How do we get a girl?" He laughed and told us to try, try again. So, maybe we will. 'Cause what are the odds that we'll get a FIFTH boy? Alright, don't answer that.

11 comments:
Congratulations! Although I was a tiny bit disappointed for you- glad to hear you're not! And what are the odds? My grandma had six boys.
Hope you're feeling well and doing great!
Oh, and I have a very dramatic seven year old girl that is currently available for loan if you really need a dose of girl! Really, what am I going to do with her all summer? Do you think they still have summer camps anywhere?
Just kidding, we love her!
Aaaah! Mari, I feel your pain, just on the other end. All the same flavor makes for many more easy situations as you pointed out. Congrats! Hope you guys are well :)
Boys are great!
Another Stripling warrior on our side! Yay!
What a great post, Mari! I am so excited for you, and I loved reading that you are thrilled too. You already are a wonderful mother to 3 boys; a 4th will fit into the family just perfectly! Congrats, my friend! :)
Annalise does have 5 boys... and you may not have dresses, but you will have missions. ;) And you will have a basketball team if you keep it up! Fun for you!
Congrats!! Hope you are feeling good!!
i am so excited for you!! i dont even think I have seen you since Parker was a baby and we brought your car up to you!!
Sweet! Boys are easier! I am the oldest of three girls and I have more friends that are boys for a reason! LOL! Girls are drama and always emotional! Congrats!
Love it! I've been a little slow in reading blogs lately, but am thrilled to hear you'll still be an all-boy family. They're the best! I had an older lady come up to me in a store a while back and say, "Oh, I just love families with all boys. My first 8 were boys, then I had a girl, then 2 more boys." !!!! was all I could think!!
Post a Comment