Garrett came into the world faster than we anticipated and we didn't get to the hospital in time for an epidural. I never thought I'd ever have a baby without any medication, but I survived and I could actually walk to the bathroom unassisted after the delivery! Wow! Much better than floppy legs for hours after an epidural, though I'm not sure I'd ever voluntarily vote for a natural birth again. It's kind of nice to enjoy the event pain-free. I guess we'll see what happens for the next one.Here are a few pictures of our newest little boy! We have had to stay a bit longer than planned here in the hospital due to jaundice, but we're hoping to have our family together by tonight or tomorrow by noon.
Garrett under the L.E.D.s (where he is right now).
Tired Daddy
Why Grandma was calling him One-Eyed Willie
Parker and Garrett before school on Friday
Big guy Garrett
Hair! (Ash blond color right now.)



5 comments:
Oh Mari! I LOVE the name, and loved seeing pictures of the newest Jensen. What a little doll! I remember going through the light/jaundice treatment with Whitney, too. Not fun to NOT have your newborn in your arms! We hope you guys get to come home soon. Thinking of you! xoxo
Congratulations!! We can't wait to meet him. His brothers look like they love him tons! Glad the natural birth wasn't too bad. :-) Alisa F.
congrats!!! we can't wait to meet him! can't believe you did it naturally--way to go!!
Congrats! He looks so sweet. I just enjoyed my 4th baby boy so much. It was so nice to have older helpers! I hope all your family is doing well. Sending our love your way!
Congratulations!! So fun to see all those pictures. I hope he's doing better--bili lights are just no fun!! I hope he's off and you're getting a great deal of cuddle time with him!
Post a Comment