Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures of our house...and boys

Most recent picture of Garrett, almost 5 months old now and probably 18 1/2 pounds (a guess).
We found Jace asleep in Garrett's crib last week. Garrett's life probably flashed before his eyes a few times, but he made it through the ordeal. We're glad he's still alive...and that he has loving brothers.
Our Entry Way
Kitchen (and dining room through the door)
Living room
Boys' bathroom
Master Bathroom
Master Bedroom

For over three months my mom has been waiting to see pictures of our new house. I finally got the camera out after the kids went to bed and snapped a few shots. I'll post more when I get pictures during the daylight.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Your house looks so good! I had to laugh at J and G sleeping together- very cute!

Sandy said...

Very lovely. It looks very comfortable and it looks like Nancy's house arrangment a little bit.

Blauers said...

Love your house!! So cute. Garrett is already looking so different! I really had a good laugh at jace and Garrett sleeping together. Glad everyone survived that!