Thursday, June 9, 2011

Guess it's been awhile

Garrett is 8 months old now. He's the smiliest kid I've ever met. He loves his brothers and his brothers love him. He's awesome. During Park's baseball game.
Cam has become quite a pitcher. (And to anyone who knew him as a 2 or 3 year old can attest--he pitched for the older boys at a church event one day and they were able to hit his pitches. At 3 years old!

(And props to Clint who will catch for him without catcher's gear. Unless you count sunglasses to be protective-enough gear.)Parker believes in catcher's gear. Catcher is his favorite position so far (along with half of his team, I think.)


Man, it's hard to squat for an entire inning! At least his upper body made it through the inning in catching form.


Jace in his latest baseball combo. For the last half of the season he wore Cam's cleats from last year, which are about 4 sizes too big. He loves being just like his brothers! (And if you could see inside his mouth--like you can in a couple of other pictures I took that night--you would see Big League Chewing gum. Ahh. Livin' the good life.)



Getting closer to crawling. He can get on his knees and rock now!

One pillow. Two boys. Three chins. Nice. :0)


I had some help erasing some of the pictures on our camera BEFORE I put them on the computer. So you will all just have to imagine how Jace can ride his bike without training wheels!!! I had a great video of it and some pictures, but, alas, those will only be seen in my mind's eye. Sigh. But, good work, Jacers!!!



1 comment:

Blauers said...

Garrett is sooo cute! can I say that about a boy? Love his double chin! Thanks for post some pictures!