It seems blogging has dropped way down on my to-do list. Sorry to all my blog fans. I keep thinking, "After such and such, things will slow down and then I'll do things like blog again." Only then it's time to start Girls Camp planning again. Or something like Christmas pops up. Well, even though I haven't blogged about anything, it doesn't mean we aren't doing anything. Shocking to some, I'm sure.
Here is an example of some of the things we've done since my last blog post (by no means comprehensive).
August:
Yellowstone
Declo
Swimming lessons
Basketball camp
School Starts--Cameron in 4th Grade; Parker in 2nd
September
Garrett turned 1!
Fieldtrips
Memorizing Math Facts
October
Garrett Walking!
Halloween--Cameron as Indiana Jones; Parker as a knight; Jace as a bird, a superhero, and Darth Vader, depending on the hour; Garrett as a dragon.
November
Clint starts up Youth Choir again (Assistant Director)
Disneyland get-away (Clint and Mari. Alone. :0) Very awesome)
Washington trip to help nephew Will get accustomed to life with two sisters and previously-girl-only parents. ;0)
Thanksgiving in Declo
Clint in Orlando and Denver for work
December (I guess I'm just assuming I won't get back around to posting about December until December is over. But, then again, maybe I'll surprise myself/yourselves.)
Christmas in San Jose
Steve and Susie's sealing Dec. 21.
Christmas parties
First group piano lesson for my students
Jr. Warriors basketball season starts for Cameron and Parker (and Jace is still too young, much to his dismay)

1 comment:
Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment