So Cam and I had yet another funny conversation tonight before bed. It went something like this:
Cam: I'm sad I don't get to go to school tomorrow.
Mom: Bummer, huh. And you have to wait until Tuesday to go again because Monday is a holiday.
Cam: What's a holiday?
Mom: When you celebrate something.
Cam: What holiday is it?
Mom: Labor Day
Cam: What's Labor Day?
Mom: Hmm. (All of a sudden I realize I don't know/remember what this holiday is for.) I don't really remember. I guess it's a holiday where people don't have to go to work or school.
Cam: Oh. It sounds like all the women should go to the hospital!
Obviously he remembers I already had a labor day about three and a half months ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too fuuny!!! And yeah I like the name you submitted...Ashbey!
Post a Comment