Jensen Cousins
Playing on the Water
This was a good wakeboarding trip for me--Dave gave me some pointers, which gave me more control on the water. Now I can move where I want (mostly) and not rely on luck or the skill of the driver to get me where I want to go.
Clint tried out wake surfing. He used a 12 foot rope (which put him about 6 feet behind the boat) and stood on a short surfboard. Everyone sat in the back of the boat to give the biggest wake possible. Clint did awesome! He got up his first try!
Clint on the wakeboard
Steve's new shades...Cam liked them and the red tint made everyone look sunburned!
These boys jumped in the water about 24 seconds after we arrived. They were shocked with the cold and fast-moving currant.
Park and Cam digging for...um, treasures. Unfortunately, I mean, fortunately they found plenty of cool things (like an empty Visine bottle and little clam shells) to put in their plastic cups to bring home with them. Golf rules were in affect for things such as cigarette butts--no touching! Those lay where they land.
Tradition #1--The Spoon Thing
Though unofficial in its name, this tradition is bound to occur at least once during a reunion. It seems you've either got this talent or ya don't. If you were born with the Jensen nose, you're in luck.
Tradition #2--Vertical wall push-ups
The little boys are in training.
Tradition #3--Devotionals
Every night we hold a devotional/Family Home Evening. It starts with a song and ends with a treat--what more can you ask for...other than a strong Spirit, of course!

1 comment:
I love reunions!!! Looks like you guys ahd a great time!I wonder if the spoon thing would work on greek noses????
Post a Comment