Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Basketball "Journeys"

The boys found the Dublin Ward basketball jerseys in our dryer today. They decided to try them on and be "the jazzes" (NBA Jazz players). When I told them they were the Elder's Quorum basketball jerseys, Cam thought I said basketball journeys. So...these pictures are the boys in the Jazzes' journeys.





7 comments:

Turners said...

Quite the Jazzy kids! I love them very much!

Valerie said...

How cute! I love Cam's serious basketball pose-very authentic!

Racheal said...

I love how big those jersey's are on them!So cute!That one pic looks like Cam is missing an arm....

kristin said...

I'm sure those 'journeys' never looked so cute on the actual team! Go boys!

Hild Family said...

What cute boys you have! We just started our own blog. You'll have to check it out. Hope you are doing well and looking forward to our big 10 year this summer!

Emily said...

Mari, darling...

How the heck are you???? Your boys are adorable! Where exactly are you and what have you been up to? You can find me/us at kemilyj.blogspot.com & eljensen719@yahoo.com

Emmy

Natalie N said...

These pictures are darling! What cute boys you have. GO DUBLIN!! Happy Bday to Parker today!