Cam: Is reading! He loves school--especially math. He tells me everyday how far he is on his math scroll (writing numbers--he's currently on 500--picture, upper left). He also loves to draw. He drew and colored a picture of General Greivous from Star Wars. Clint helped him cut it out and then he gave it to his friend (but I got a picture of it first. Gloat Note: Notice how it looks just like the photo from the movie! He drew this from memory and not from looking at this picture.) Parker: Loves to read, play sports, play with his Cars cars, and give kisses to his brother Jace. Yesterday he went with Clint to play basketball and was thrilled to find that his shoes squeaked on the court just like the shoes of the big guys playing basketball. He has asked more than once if he could sleep with his basketball shoes on all night.
Jace: We get comments almost everyday about how smiley Jace is or how cute his smile is or that he's the smilest baby they've ever seen. He really is easy to please and will give a smile to anyone who looks at him (or those who even think about looking at him).
It's been such a true delight having him
in our family. 



3 comments:
Yes, I must say they are "cute boys"! That's amazing about Cam and his drawing. And I had to laugh about Park and the basketball shoes...and Jace is just so cute!
Thank you for keeping us connected! These boys are so cute and talented. Jace is looking more and more like Parker.
I know you don't know me, but I am old friends with CLINT and Dave and Jason (Allison -Green- Moschetti). What an adorable family you two have! I have two boys and my oldest is Cameron Parker Moschetti. So funny! Please have Clint drop me a line, if he gets a chance!
Post a Comment