Cam had his first two baseball practices this week and Team Manager Clint coached his first two baseball practices, which was a lot of fun to watch. Parker and Jace ate snacks and played on the play equipment. I have a feeling they'll be doing that alot from now until June. Can't imagine they'll complain much. If they do, I guess they'll be doing a lot of THAT from now until June.
During practice on Saturday, the boys were practicing batting. Those NOT batting had to stay behind the "circle of safety" during this exercise and try to focus, which is hard for any 6 or 7 year old, especially boys with beginnings of new baseball uniforms. Coach D--the head coach (I've been calling him that, though I was informed that HEAD coach is a football term. He's just the Coach), who sprained his ankle at the Wednesday practice, was observing the batting from a distance. That's when I heard the Quote of the Day. "Hey! Stop touching each others' cups." Ahh. Welcome to Little League.

4 comments:
Soooo funny! I hope someday he can appreciate the fact that you shared this milestone with the whole blogging world! Thanks for the good laugh this morning- love the quote of the day!
Hahaha! You probably thought it would be a while until you had to buy one of those! Thanks for the laugh!
Oh my! Can't believe it! So funny!
I miss team sports! Haha! Great quote!
Post a Comment