Cameron is officially a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Many friends and family came to support him on his special day, September 5, 2009. He was confirmed a member of the Church and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost on September 6, 2009. We are blessed!
I've been waiting for these pictures! I can't believe our Cambini is 8! He looks so much older! I like the picture of Cam with his dad and two grandpas. What a happy day!
4 comments:
I've been waiting for these pictures! I can't believe our Cambini is 8! He looks so much older! I like the picture of Cam with his dad and two grandpas. What a happy day!
I cannot believe you have an 8 year old!!! Congrats Cameron and the big baptism day! It is fun to catch up with your family.
Very neat. Congrats!!
what a special day!! he looks so grown up and happy! and such proud parents:) very sweet!
Post a Comment