Catch-up postings. I don't like them because they tend to want to happen all too often. But they don't end up happening because I think that I'll write a creative posting to showcase whatever single event is deemed BLOG worthy and I put it off until a time where I have more time. But I never find that time when I have more time and then big-event-blog-worthy postings get backed up and don't get their due glory. And then I feel guilty for the lack of documentation for said events. I doubt any of this makes sense. I'm tired and I've been chasing doctors all day. (The events of today do deserve a single blog entry. Hopefully that posting happens. Sigh.)
Halloween Carnival fun! Clint won "Best Adult Costume" award. Yeah, Clint! We're so proud!
Cameron is in Scouts (this is one of those big events that deserves its own blog posting, but it's not happening so it is here in the catch-up posting.) Yeah, Cam! We're so proud!
Parker learned to ride his bike without training wheels! Yeah, Park! We're so proud!
Jace is sleeping in a big boy bed. Or, rather, a big boy "baby-mattress-on-the-floor" bed. Yeah, Jace! We're so proud!
Pumpkin Patch fun!

3 comments:
I have to tell you that last night at Target I saw the most colorful duct tape. Who knew?
Your boys are so cute!! Glad you guys are doing good!!
Mari - you did blog something - and I'm so glad you did. Mari blogged - we're so proud! Thanks for letting us share in your news and fun.
Post a Comment